We are looking to recruit a qualified architect with proven job running capabilities to join our Birmingham studio.
You will be working primarily on a mixture of residential and commercial projects, ranging from feasibility through to delivery. You will be expected to liaise directly with clients, consultants, contractors and local authorities, so excellent communication skills are essential.
- 3 years' experience as a qualified Architect (ARB) working in the UK
- Knowledge of UK planning policies and building regulations
- Ability to work well within a team
- Project and workload flexibility
- Technical experience with detailing and specifications
- Excellent design understanding and passion for architecture
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Abode Creative Suite
- Confidence to work independently
- Willingness to take on responsibility and the enthusiasm to develop new skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and clients
- Excellent organisational skills and process driven approach
- Construction site experience
Initial outputs will be, but are not limited to:
- Developing designs from pre-planning sketches
- Developing designs according to building control regulations
- Preparing presentations to express design ideas and fit outs
- Liaising with consultants and contractors
- Detailing and coordinating packages
- Undertaking site inspections
If you are enthusiastic, proactive, and ambitious we would like to meet you!
Please attach a CV and portfolio of work to your application and get in touch through the details above.