Our current projects at their central Manchester site are just the latest of many carried out for the Trust, starting with the delivery of PFI assets in 1999 and continuing with:
- Clinical Sciences Buildings 1, 2 and 3 along with a link bridge
- Hybrid Theatres, transforming the treatment of patients undergoing cardiovascular operations
- The Strategic Development Case for Project RED: the redevelopment and extension of the existing adult’s Emergency Department.
- The JAG-accredited Endoscopy Department
- Edale House Mental Health Unit
- NICU Reception and Expansion
- Observation Wards
- St Mary’s atrium
Our intimate site knowledge includes the production of the site-wide BIM model, detailed knowledge of the difficulties of fire protection throughout the site, coupled with stringent and warranted infection control requirements.